Greatbooks Network (Pty) Ltd, the company that empowers you to focus on your business. Let us take care of your accounting, taxation, secretarial and other related services and share our experience we have gained over time.
Our team includes two directors and one senior advisor, all with a PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") background.
Marlice Boshoff CA (SA) and Estra Bester CA (SA), together with Tony Welman CA (SA), CA (R), MCom form a dynamic, experienced team focussed on value added advice, efficient services, client relationships and optimising the network we operate in.
Director and Co-Founder
Marlice was employed by PwC Sunninghill office, Johannesburg for 6 years. Shortly after her appointment as an assistant manager in 2011, she left to start Greatbooks Business and Tax Solutions (Pty) Ltd which provided accounting, taxation and secretarial services primarily to local SMME's and individuals. She also provided other services e.g payroll processing, B-BBEE certificates, independent reviews as well as the preparation of Financial Statements for both local and multinational companies in accordance with the applicable frameworks.
On 1 February 2017, Greatbooks Network (Pty) Ltd was registered effectively replacing Greatbooks Business and Tax Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
Director and Co-Founder
Estra was employed by PwC Sunninghill office, Johannesburg for 16 years. Before leaving on 31 January 2017, she was the senior manager responsible for the outsourced accounting and financial compliance division of the Sunninghill office. This division provided services to multinationals, local SMME's, trusts and high net worth individuals in the Private Company Services space. She was also an accredited trainer, SAICA assessor and ethics representative of her division.
On 1 February 2017, she became a director of Greatbooks Network (Pty) Ltd. Estra's experience also included a short-term secondment to PwC Embankment Place, London.
CA(SA), CA(R), MCom
Retired audit partner from the PwC Sunninghill office, Johannesburg - his clients consisted of multinational and local companies primarily involved in the consumer and industrial products and services industry. Subsequent to retiring, he has been involved in accounting related consulting, analytical and business reviews, reviews of management accounts / financial statements as well as performing independent reviews.
- • Full scope accounting processing services from source documentation to trial balance. These services are provided on / off the client's premises
- • Preparation of all monthly reconciliations
- • Preparation of management reports per requirements of the stakeholders
- • Perform a review role over the client's own prepared accounting records
- • Provide technical assistance on accounting related matters
- • Provide assistance to address the areas identified for improvement in management and other reports, where the client might lack expertise / resources
- • Provide consulting services relating to all accounting and internal control matters
Our taxation services include a wide range of services for both companies and individuals, including, but not limited to the following:
- • Registration of companies for Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, SDL and UIF
- • Calculation and completion of the annual and provisional taxation returns
- • Completion and submission of VAT returns (VAT201) and Employee tax returns (EMP201)
- • Tax directives
- • Preparation of personal balance sheets
- • Our strong network has access to tax consultants who can assist with international taxation matters
- • Other tax matters
Our secretarial services include a wide range of services for both companies and individuals, including, but not limited to the following:
- • Maintenance of statutory records
- • Conversion of closed corporations to companies
- • Change of directors' details
- • Change of close corporation and company names
- • Name reservations
- • Registration of new companies
- • Submission of annual returns
- • Completion and submission of registered office details
- • Completion and submission of public officer details
- • Appointment and resignation of directors and officers
- • Appointment and resignation of auditors
Preparation of financial statements
- • Preparation of financial statements for both local and multinational companies in accordance with the applicable frameworks
- • As a member of Business Processes Enabling South Africa ("BPESA"), we can assist interested foreign entities to establish their businesses in South Africa, from entity set up with CIPC to providing all the services included in this document.
- • Assistance with the preparation of external audit support files for a more efficient external audit
- • Payroll processing, issuing of payslips, all related payroll compliance services
- • B-BBEE certificates
- • Cash flow planning assistance
- • Assistance with budget preparation
- • Independent reviews for Small, Medium and Micro - sized Enterprises ("SMMEs")
- • Project related secondments to our clients, e.g. asset verification
Should you require any further details regarding the services or related fees, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Greatbooks Network (Pty) Ltd
Reg nr. 2017/059714/07
087 702 5839
Direct Contact Details:
082 462 0356
083 235 4155
082 469 2624
website designed, developed & hosted by creative side digital solutions